Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'M LOVIN' IT!

Yes, I know YOU never eat there.
Yes, I know it's not good for you.
Yes, I know they are an eyesore in every city and 
    highway exit.
Yes, I saw SUPER-SIZE ME and guess what?

It made me crave two all-beef patties, special
sauce,lettuce,cheese,pickles,onions on a sesame seed
bun!

That's right, my friends, I will climb to the top of
Hamburger Hill and scream to the heavenly heavens. . .

I LOVE McDONALD'S!!!

I love the milkshakes that have no dairy in them
what-so-ever!

I love the salty pressed potato product they call
french fries!

I love the orange drink that has tasted the same since
the 1970's.

I love how no matter where I go, how far I travel, the
food always tastes the same.
How is that POSSIBLE?!?
It is truly a magical miracle of food engineering!

I love the Dollar Menu (even though everything in
Manhattan is $1.29.)

I love how they thought that a SCARY CLOWN was the way
to go for a CORPORATE MASCOT and that he has a huge,
purple, diabetic, mikshake stealing best friend named
GRIMACE!

I love buying Happy Meals so I can get the cool toys
for myself!

I love how they are re-modeling all of their "dining
areas" to look like STARBUCKS so people will want to
hang out there.

I love how there is always a gaggle of senior citizens
sitting in the "dining aera" drinking endless cups of
coffee.

I love the breakfast menu, and, I shit you not, If I
have to awake before noon there is a 90 percent chance
I will be eating a sausage biscuit with two hash
browns
.

I love that feeling that when I am eating there, I am
eating with AMERICA, the whole greasy lot of them!

God bless us all!
We all eat there.
We have all eaten there.
We would miss it if they closed tomorrow.

So, up yours, Spurlock!
I'll never read Fast Food Nation!
You can't make me!
I deserve a break today!
So yes, I will take two apple pies for a dollar!
Thank you, Ray Kroc for making this country 3 billion
hamburgers strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment